Training for the IPMA certificate
This seminar trains attendants for passing the IPMA certification exam. The training includes the following IPMA levels:
B – Certified Senior Project Manager
C – Certified Project Manager
D – Certified Project Management Associate
The seminar is compliant with international IPMA (International Project Management Association) and PMI (Project Management Institute) standards and is a component of the training program called Project Management Academy verified by IPMA within IPMA REG.
- Introduction, presentation of the lecturer and the attendants
- Through this seminar and training, we wish to introduce attendants to the topics and the most relevant fields of knowledge that await them in the exam
- Learning the basic terms of project management
- Defining the WBS project structure
- Defining the types of organization structures
- Introduction of the IPMA Competence Baseline - the fundamental reference for passing the exam
- Explaining the competence structure and preparing attendants for the exam
- Compilation of modules for exam registration
The seminar is direct training for the certificate and helps to successfully pass the IPMA exam.
You will learn the structure of IPMA competencies. You will get information about the content and concept of the exam and the method of preparing for the exam.