Prima PI methodology.
Based on our own experiences we have created the PrimaPI™ methodology for project management. We have successfully implemented it in companies in both the private and public sectors. The methodology encompasses the entire life cycle of the project. It is based on integrated planning and monitoring of time and expenses based on the Earned Value Management System (EVMS). It is modeled on the Primavera technological basis with principles of the TenStep methodology adapted to our environment.
A powerful tool for your business.
Integrated project plan
We help you achieve strategic goals with effective budget realization. We apply strategic and long-term investment planning techniques, implementation of strategies and developmental programs. We simplify access to funds of international financiers. By finding common interests, we connect the private sector with public administration and local government units.
With operational knowledge, we introduce our clients to the PrimaPI™ methodology for project management:
We analyze the maturity of the application of project management and the work/organization of the project management office (PMO)
We implement solutions for project management
We train employees for information system usage
Simultaneously or in phases, we include business parties in the project management processes
We plan, monitor, and control the current projects/acquisitions during the realization
We periodically evaluate the program and amend the budget of the program and the project (up to monthly frequency)
We apply the adopted model to all projects/acquisitions of the client
We update daily/weekly the working hours of resources on the project activities
We offer organizational and expert support to the project management office
We close projects and record positive/negative experiences
We create conditions for the effective creation of:
- Investment plans and programs
- Multiannual and annual business plans (budgets)
- Budget amending
- A well-organized environment with a better chance of succeeding and with a more efficient organization in the long term
We reduce/eliminate difficulties caused by:
- Inadequacy of the usual planning methods (focused on the financial planning of annual budgets and control of realization based on budget points)
- Ineffectiveness of budget resource use because of the complexities of budget amending
- Weak links between annual financial plans and multiannual investments
- Lack of basic knowledge in the field of project programs management and business portfolios management
- Managing unplanned and unexpected work (activities)